William C. Kelley
William C. Kelley concentrates his practice in real estate transactions, mortgages and litigation.
He also has extensive experience representing municipalities through Michigan in the areas of police misconduct, defective sidewalks, roads, and public buildings, as well as suits filed alleging negligent operation of motor vehicles.
Bill graduated from Michigan State University in 1995. He earned his J.D. from Michigan State University Law School in 1999.
- Experience Briefing and Arguing in the Michigan Court of Appeals, 2005-current
- Briefed and Argued the Federal Published Decision:
Battiste v. Rojeski 257 F. Supp F2d in 2003
- Associate Attorney for
- Johnson, Rosati, LaBarge, Aseltyne & Field, P.C. , 2000-2005
- Liability Defense Attorneys through the Michigan Municipal Risk Management Authority, 2000-2005
- Management Authority Zoning and Land Use Litigation and General Governmental Affairs, 2000-2005
Legal Services Offered
- Real Estate Law
- Municipal Law
- The State Bar of Michigan
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Admitted to the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Admitted to the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
Contact William C. Kelley by email at email@example.com or by phone at (248) 869-0030.