Charles H. Gabe
Charles H. Gabe has practiced law in the State of Michigan for many years.
He has been recognized as the Best Divorce Attorney in the area by Metro Times. A member of the Oakland County Bar Association for more than forty years, Chuck has received several awards over the course of his career due to his extensive knowledge and ability to provide his clients with quality results.
Legal Services Offered
- Family Law
- Divorce Law
- Custody Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
Education & Experience
Chuck received his Juris Doctor degree from Wayne State University Law School in 1967. Before he began practicing law, he took on various roles within the community, including
- Instructor at the Oakland County Community College Police Academy
- Junior High School Teacher
- PTA President
- Member of the Birmingham Cable Commission
- Member of the Common Ground Advisory Board
- Chairman of the Oakland County Bar Association Juvenile Law Committee
- 1988 – current – Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Attorney, which is the highest possible peer review rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
- 2010 – dbusiness TopLawyers – recognized as a TopLawyer in Family Law.
- The State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Supreme Court
- Oakland County Bar Association
Charles H. Gabe may be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone at (248) 869-0030.